Protect Your Staff,
Visitors & Physical Assets
from Active Shooters
Identify and Accurately Locate Gunshots in SecondsRequest a Consultation
Seconds Matter in an Active Shooting
- Businesses, schools and colleges are often targets of gun violence with statistics showing, on average, more than one incident per month in the U.S.
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recommends organizations be trained and prepared for an active shooter situation.
- Analyses show that the average active shooter incident lasts 12 minutes or less, and the first calls to 911 don’t typically come in for a number of minutes.
- Real-time active shooter alerts are critical so that first responders can arrive almost instantaneously to the proper location with as much situational awareness as possible.
- Recent tragedies have shown that shooters will not stop until they are confronted by law enforcement.
- The real-time advantage provided by alerts, can help first responders to save more lives in an active shooting.
Protecting Facilities Every Day
- SiteSecure™ identifies, locates and alerts law enforcement to gunfire.
- ShotSpotter’s security solution is like a fire alarm for active shooter events: it provides immediate notification with a specific location and can offer a life-saving time advantage.
- ShotSpotter detects outdoor threats around your facility and the surrounding area so you can protect your staff, visitors, and physical assets.
Securing Your Facilities
No matter how prepared you are, timely information leads to a better response. Our round-the-clock gunshot monitoring gives you the peace of mind that you are ready to respond quickly.
Detect 90% of gunfire within 60 seconds
Get a precise location of the gunfire incident within 25 meters
Alerts are sent to dispatch or mobile devices so facility or local police can get to crime scene quickly
Coordinate multiple technology platforms to ensure real-time intelligence. Gunshot location and time data can be integrated with nearly all security technologies to automatically enhance the response and investigative follow up to a gunshot incident.
- Point and zoom cameras towards gunfire incident
- Connect to access control or PSIM systems
- Integrate with mass communication platforms
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR AN ACTIVE SHOOTING INCIDENT?
Contact ShotSpotter to learn how we can help secure your facilities