Seconds Matter when Shots are Fired
- Businesses, schools and colleges are often targets of gun violence with statistics showing, on average, more than one incident per month in the U.S.
- The FBI and other intelligence sources have warned about new threats of potential armed violence to state capitols, city halls and other government buildings.
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recommends organizations be trained and prepared for an active shooter situation.
- Analyses show that the average active shooter incident lasts 12 minutes or less, and the first calls to 911 don’t typically come in for a number of minutes.
- Real-time active shooter alerts are critical so that first responders can arrive almost instantaneously to the proper location with as much situational awareness as possible to save more lives.
- Past tragedies have shown that shooters will not stop until they are confronted by law enforcement.
Protect your employees, shoppers, and your assets from gunfire with real-time active shooter alerts and situational awareness for security, police and first responders.
Detect gunfire threats around your premises to protect public officials and visitors at federal, state and local government facilities with real-time alerts for immediate security and police response.
Transportation & Logistics
Spread out warehouses and logistics facilities are hard to secure. Protect your staff and assets with real-time gunshot alerts and situational awareness for police and security personnel.
Active shooter incidents are on the rise. Protect your staff and physical assets with real-time alerts. Ensure police and first responders will arrive at the precise location of a shooting event.
A physical perimeter defense, capable of detecting gunfire attacks in seconds, can thwart critical infrastructure attacks.
Are you ready for an active shooter situation? Make every second matter with real-time alerts and situational awareness for police and first responders.
Protecting Facilities Every Day
- SiteSecure™ identifies, locates and alerts law enforcement to gunfire.
- ShotSpotter’s security solution is like a fire alarm for shooting incidents: it provides immediate notification with a specific location and can offer a life-saving time advantage.
- ShotSpotter detects outdoor threats around your facility and the surrounding area so you can protect your staff, visitors, and physical assets.
Securing Your Facilities
No matter how prepared you are, timely information leads to a better response. Our round-the-clock gunshot monitoring gives you the peace of mind that you are ready to respond quickly.
Detect 90% of gunfire within 60 seconds
Get a precise location of the gunfire incident within 25 meters
Alerts are sent to dispatch or mobile devices so facility or local police can get to crime scene quickly
Integration ServicesCoordinate multiple technology platforms to ensure real-time intelligence. Gunshot location and time data can be integrated with nearly all security technologies to automatically enhance the response and investigative follow up to a gunshot incident.
- Point and zoom cameras towards gunfire incident
- Connect to access control or PSIM systems
- Integrate with mass communication platforms