The Challenge for Law Enforcement
Traditional Case Management Systems are Limited
Paper-based processes, homegrown systems and under-powered RMS modules lack the key case management functionality you need to get serial offenders off the streets and bring closure to victims and families. Give your agency the tools it needs to capture, track, collaborate and solve investigations by automating case management with ShotSpotter Investigate.
IMPROVE EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS
ShotSpotter Investigate Offers a Proven Approach
Research proves that case management software contributes to an improvement in clearance rates. ShotSpotter Investigate helps law enforcement agencies capture, track and collaborate on investigations from a single, shared digital case folder. The platform’s investigative, analytic and reporting tools make detectives more efficient and effective – from the office or the field – moving investigations forward. So, law enforcement agencies of any size can achieve higher clearance rates, especially for violent crimes.
Source: FBI Homicide Best Practices Research Report, 2011
ShotSpotter’s Innovative Approach to Case Management
Organize and store case information in one structured, secure and searchable digital case folder.
Detect relationships between people, places and evidence with analytical tools to solve cases faster.
Collaborate with your department, other agencies and prosecutors, and get notified when additions are made to your case folder.
Guide different types of investigations with pre-configured and customizable checklists of action items.
Manage staff caseload, see case status and get data for internal briefings with supervisory reports.
1. Capture Everything in One Place Easily create digital case folders and document investigative activities, scene details, observations, videos, images, notes and other attachments into one central source of truth.
Capture Everything in One Place
2. Organize Instantly Automatically create a searchable, chronological case index and guide investigations with pre-configured, customizable checklists to ensure consistency with agency standards.
Case Chronology List
Shotspotter Investigate Impact
Impact on Homicide Case Clearance Rate
Is Your Case Management Software as Smart as ShotSpotter Investigate?
- Case Chronology
- Link Analysis
- Property and Evidence
- Confidential Informant Management
- Criminal Enterprise Management
- Tip Corroboration
- Organized Crime Ring Insights
- Collaboration Tools
- Active Case Load
- ShotSpotter Respond Integration
- NIBIN Lead Management
- Publish Case for DA
- Audit Trail
- Unlimited Users
- Mobile Ready
- Secure and Compliant
- 24/7/365 Supoort