Support Engineer – Hybrid (Temporary – Ending September 2023)
Forensic Logic Division is looking for a support engineer. We are looking for highly motivated and intelligent individual to join our support team. This individual will be responsible for day-to-day end user client support for the Coplink application suite.
Role and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries, request, support needs promptly and professionally. Keep the customer informed of issue status.
- Take ownership and responsibility for reported issues seeing them through resolution
- Provide technical assistance regarding application changes\modifications
- Clearly document defects and assist QA and development team to reproduce and verify issues
- Create knowledge documents for customers and internal use
- Responds to emergency system down calls as required
- Prioritize and manage queue
- Stat Gathering when requested
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in a technical field and have strong working knowledge in Computer Science.
- Certification in Cloud, Networking, and Computer related fields a definite plus.
Note: The Company reserves exclusive right in its sole discretion to modify, adjust, delete, add or otherwise change the above at any time.
ShotSpotter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ShotSpotter complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ShotSpotter expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ShotSpotter’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact ShotSpotter at +1.510.794.3183 or email@example.com for assistance.