Sr. Jaspersoft Developer
The Sr. Jaspersoft Developer will lead Business Intelligence development and interact with senior law enforcement colleagues to gather requirements and design solutions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Collect, summarize, analyze data and to provide reports for all departments
- Embed Jaspersoft reports using java.
- Perform JasperReports Server administration and configuration
- Develop complex reports using JasperReports Server and Jaspersoft Studio.
- Build Ad Hoc reports using Views and Domains.
- Craft dashboards with visualizations.
- Create queries to provide ad hoc reports, analysis, and datasets based on business needs.
- Design, develop, and support reports and dashboards using Tibco Jaspersoft reporting platform and related tools
- Ensure that reports are of the highest quality and delivered on time
- Work within an Agile methodology to design, develop, test, and implement reporting features and functions
- Trouble shoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process improvements.
- Understand and query disparate database sources, including relational structures, dimensional data marts/models.
- Take the initiative to work with other cross functional teams to solve business problems.
- 4+ years’ experience in Tibco Jaspersoft development.
- Sound SDLC knowledge with end-to-end reports migration implementation experience
- Strong Query experience and SQL skills.
- Solid understanding of Tibco Jaspersoft architecture and configuration
- Strong report layout experience
- The ability to analyze user requirements
- Familiar with using subreports to produce the JasperReports.
- Java programming is a plus.
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Newark, NJ, remote
The company reserves exclusive right in its sole discretion to modify, adjust, delete, add or otherwise change the above at any time.
ShotSpotter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ShotSpotter complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ShotSpotter expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ShotSpotter’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact ShotSpotter at +1.510.794.3183 or email@example.com for assistance.