We’re seeking a Tibco Jaspersoft Developer in our Newark, NJ office! This is an opportunity to join a growing and talented team within our Law Enforcement Software solutions practice. You will lead Business Intelligence development and interact with senior law enforcement colleagues to gather requirements and design solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect, summarize, analyze data and to provide reports for all departments
- Embed Jaspersoft reports using java and the BizFlow software development suite.
- Perform JasperReports Server administration and configuration
- Develop complex reports using JasperReports Server and Jaspersoft Studio.
- Build Ad Hoc reports using Views and Domains.
- Craft dashboards with visualizations.
- Create queries to provide ad hoc reports, analysis, and datasets based on business needs.
- Design, develop, and support reports and dashboards using Tibco Jaspersoft reporting platform and related tools
- Ensure that reports are of the highest quality and delivered on time
- Work within an Agile methodology to design, develop, test, and implement reporting features and functions
- Trouble shoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process improvements. • Understand and query disparate database sources, including relational structures, dimensional data marts/models.
- Take the initiative to work with other cross functional teams to solve business problems.
- 4+ years’ experience in Tibco Jaspersoft development.
- Sound SDLC knowledge with end-to-end reports migration implementation experience
- Strong Query experience and SQL skills.
- Solid understanding of Tibco Jaspersoft architecture and configuration
- Strong report layout experience
- The ability to analyze user requirements
- Understanding of Tibco Jaspersoft architecture and configuration
- Familiar with using subreports to produce the JasperReports.
- Java programming is a plus
- Health IT experience is a plus
- BizFlow Product Suite experience is a huge plus
- Familiarity with using JasperReport templates to produce reports.
- Familiarity with using subreports to produce the JasperReports is necessary.
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Newark, NJ, remote
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact ShotSpotter at +1.510.794.3183 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.