Helpdesk/ QA Support Technician (Remote) East Coast Time Zone
The LEEDS division, a subsidiary of ShotSpotter, is looking for the ideal Helpdesk Support Technician. The ideal candidate will possess excellent follow up and customer service skills, on the phone, and have good written and verbal communications. Must be proactive, detail oriented, attention to details, able to analyze and resolve issues.
- Provide first level technical support to end-users
- Identify and properly record reported issue for follow up
- Troubleshoot reported incidents
- Manage Help Desk tickets in a timely manner
- Respond to customer issues via phone and email
- Provide customer assistance
- Document customer interactions
- Run diagnostics to resolve customer reported issues
- Escalate issues to the next Tier with next level of difficulty
- Follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
- Carry out other duties, as assigned
- 3+ years of experience working in a help desk environment
- Problem solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with documenting in ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, MONDAY, etc.
- Working knowledge of Monday is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Available to work a full-time, flexible schedule
- Able to lift up to 5 lbs.
Note: The Company reserves exclusive right in its sole discretion to modify, adjust, delete, add or otherwise change the above at any time.
ShotSpotter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ShotSpotter complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ShotSpotter expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ShotSpotter’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact ShotSpotter at +1.510.794.3183 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.