Director of Customer Success
- Partner with police departments to develop outcome measures for use of ShotSpotter including overall gunfire reductions; increased case closures and more positive community engagement.
- Coordinate and lead Annual Account Reviews with all assigned customer agencies
- Develop strong relationships with customer agencies that result in Net Promoters of ShotSpotter.
- Brief police leaders on Crime Gun Intelligence strategies and best practices.
- Brief city and law enforcement leadership on the development of analytics that drive operational missions to reduce gun violence and demonstrate a positive return on the investment in ShotSpotter.
- Partner with other entities such as ATF, Police Foundation, Urban Institute and lACP as a subject matter expert (SME) and seek opportunities in which to collaborate.
- Train customers on best uses of ShotSpotter functionality and other gun violence reduction strategies to drive measurable outcomes.
- Support sales team when requested in sales engagements by sharing prior experience in gun violence abatement strategies and best practices.
- Extensive travel required.
Strongly Desired Skills
- Experience as a ShotSpotter Program Manager with a city/county/state law enforcement agency
- Command level experience with a city/county/state law enforcement agency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with a successful Crime Gun Intelligence Center
- Experience with NIBIN and NIBIN-based investigations
About ShotSpotter, Inc.
ShotSpotter (NASDAQ: SSTI) is the leader in gunfire detection, location and incident-specific forensic analysis solutions that assist police and security personnel in their efforts to deter gun violence. ShotSpotter solutions are trusted by more than 90 cities to help make their communities, campuses and facilities safer.
ShotSpotter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ShotSpotter complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ShotSpotter expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ShotSpotter’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact ShotSpotter at +1.510.794.3183 or email@example.com for assistance.