Director, Eastern US Regional Sales for Investigate
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to, the following):
- Generate leads, prospects, opportunities, and close business with all new accounts in territory
- Sell existing accounts and new logos for our Investigate – Case Management System
- Achieve annual quota
- Manage forecast and pipeline within territory
- Provide status and detailed reporting as requested by senior management on all accounts, opportunities, leads, proposals, and other pertinent information
- Manage all government funding, grant, budget or other processes with all accounts or opportunities to ensure complete funding for prospective business
- Participate with rest of company in non-sales activity as requested by management, including but not limited to certain tactical marketing collateral contribution, participation at industry or related events, involvement in company events, participation in demonstrations, etc
- Significant travel within territory including client visits and trade shows
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- Prior Public Safety sales experience required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong, effective problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in SalesForce.com highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Location: Remote and living in the territory
Reports to: VP, Public Safety Sales
The company reserves exclusive right in its sole discretion to modify, adjust, delete, add or otherwise change the above at any time.
ShotSpotter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ShotSpotter complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ShotSpotter expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ShotSpotter’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact ShotSpotter at +1.510.794.3183 or email@example.com for assistance.