Customer Success Director
ShotSpotter is looking for a Customer Success Director who will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with assigned ShotSpotter accounts to build customer loyalty and ensure customers have a positive experience. This role requires building relationships with multiple customer staff from front line to high-ranking leaders. Act as a consultant to customers regarding best practices to increase realization of value.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with assigned ShotSpotter accounts. Requires building relationships with multiple customer staff from front line to high-ranking leaders.
- Partner with customers to develop outcome measures for use of ShotSpotter products such as increase in victims found and reduced time to crime scene for Respond; increased case closures for Investigate; increase officer productivity and decreased crime levels for Connect.
- Coordinate and lead Annual Account Reviews.
- Educate and influence customers to adopt best practices.
- Brief city and law enforcement leadership on outcomes resulting from ShotSpotter use for the purpose of validating value of renewal.
- Partner with other entities such as ATF; Police Foundation; Urban Institute and IACP as a subject matter expert (SME) and seek opportunities in which to collaborate.
- Support sales team when requested in sales engagements by sharing prior LE experience and in gun violence abatement strategies and best practices.
- Participate in and practice positive Net Promoter (NPS) strategies.
- Be the internal customer advocate representing their product and services requests.
- Work collaboratively across ShotSpotter to represent the customer and community perspective.
- Extensive travel required (50-60%).
- BA degree or higher in related field required.
- Extensive law enforcement experience required; leadership experience at command level preferred.
- Experience successfully collaborating with and influencing cross-functional stakeholders, political and community leaders.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be team oriented, resourceful, with critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Spanish speaker a plus.
Reports to: SVP, Customer Success and Field Engineering
Note: The Company reserves exclusive right in its sole discretion to modify, adjust, delete, add or otherwise change the above at any time.
ShotSpotter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ShotSpotter complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ShotSpotter expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ShotSpotter’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact ShotSpotter at +1.510.794.3183 or email@example.com for assistance.