Sales Account Executive, SST Security Solutions
Key Job Responsibilities (include, but are not be limited to, the following):
- Assist Security Solutions business in meeting sales objectives by generating leads, opportunities and closing business with new and designated existing accounts.
- Achieve quarterly and annual quota targets.
- Manage sales process from prospecting through contract close.
- Conduct exemplary sales presentations and product demos.
- Manage sales activity in Salesforce.com including forecasting and pipeline management for designated accounts.
- Assist and/or conduct initial site surveys as required.
- Assist in proposal preparation as required.
- Provide status and detailed reporting as requested by senior management on all accounts, opportunities, leads, proposals and other pertinent information.
- Manage all funding, grant, budget, procurement or other processes with all accounts or opportunities to ensure complete funding for prospective business, including but not limited to RFI/RFP completion.
- Arrange commercial or philanthropic sponsorship of prospective business, where appropriate.
- Participate in non-sales activity as requested by management including, but not limited to, participation at industry or related events, involvement in company events, participation in demonstrations, etc.
- Cooperate with and assist all other company departments to achieve overall Security Solutions and SST business objectives, including but not limited to:
- Operations – serving as interface with operations to ensure proper customer on-boarding and customer success throughout customer life
- Marketing – serving as conduit for field based information to influence marketing collateral, methodologies, messaging, and presence
- Engineering – serving as a conduit to share customer requirements and influence product design/development
- Approximately 50% travel.
- Geography/Territory: East Coast / Midwest / Southeast
- Must currently live in Territory
- Bachelor Degree from accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a relevant field: sales, marketing, technology, security, and/or law enforcement. Sales experience highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and willingness to balance high volume of competing priorities and deadlines.
- Proactive, self-motivated, independent and comfortable in self-directed work environment.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products. Salesforce.com experience highly preferred.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, experiential learning, and problem solving.
- Having and providing fun at work.
SST, Inc Description:
SST, Inc. is the world leader in gunshot detection, alerting and analysis solutions. SST's Public Safety business unit is focused on improving public and community safety by locating gunfire, and ultimately helping to reduce and prevent gun violence through intelligence-led and community policing initiatives. SST solutions protect cities and countries around the world, with installations in more than 80 US cities and in four countries. SST’s Security Solutions business unit, provides indoor and outdoor gunshot detection and alerting to police and security personnel to mitigate active shooter events in schools, colleges, commercial and government facilities. Deployed in dozens of buildings and protecting thousands of students and staff, SST Security Solutions is the premier indoor/outdoor gunshot solution available.
To Apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For Career Information visit: http://www.shotspotter.com/company#careers
SST, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any qualified employee or qualified applicant for employment, or in all employment decisions, including, but not limited to recruitment, hiring, termination of employment, discipline, promotion, demotion, training, compensation, benefits, scheduling, assignments, or any other terms or conditions or privileges of employment, on the basis of the fact or perception of a person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, lawful source of income, age, height, weight, past or present membership in the military service, protected veteran status, familial status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, marital status, disability or AIDS/HIV status, or association with members of such protected classes, or in retaliation for opposition to discrimination against such classes.