Location: Newark, CA
You can make the world a safer place. We do every day. ShotSpotter employees develop bright ideas. We are innovators, problem solvers, and creative thinkers who believe that good people and good technology can pave the way to a brighter future for all. We're passionate about the work we do to help public safety and security.
• General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning and mailing
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Route documents for signature
• Handle requests for information and data
• Print incoming invoices and expense reports and assist with receipt and travel itinerary matching
• prepare written responses to routine enquiries
• Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments for accounting department
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Prepare expense reports for CFO
Education and Experience
• Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
• Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to listen and learn
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Flexibility and adaptability - ready to jump in and help with any task
• Customer service orientation
Please send your resume to email@example.com and tell us about your yourself and your skills and interest.
About ShotSpotter, Inc.
ShotSpotter is the global leader in gunfire detection and location technology. ShotSpotter's solutions help law enforcement officials and security personnel identify, locate and deter gun violence. ShotSpotter is based in Newark, California and offers its solutions on a SaaS-based subscription model to customers around the world, with current customers located in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and South Africa.
ShotSpotter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ShotSpotter complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ShotSpotter expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ShotSpotter's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.