Contracting/Consulting .NET/C# Engineer
* Write software which helps fight gun violence, aid shooting victims, and keep communities safe.
Every day, ShotSpotter systems detect hundreds of incidents nationwide. Be part of the team that builds our next generation SaaS platform.
* Contractor needed to add functionality to existing C# Windows (WinForms) application, built on .NET 4.5. The application presents an API layer which provides notification and alerting across various channels (HTTP, TCP/IP, XMPP, custom plugins).
Skills / Attributes Required
* 3+ years experience with C# and .NET development in general
* 3+ years working with databases, ideally SQL Server
* Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5 Frameworks, including Visual Studio 2010-2013, C#, LINQ
* Protocol knowledge: HTTP
Note: the Company reserves exclusive right in its sole discretion to modify, adjust, delete, add or otherwise change the above at any time.
*** Please include a cover letter summarizing why you are a great candidate as well as your resume to email@example.com ***
SST, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any qualified employee or qualified applicant for employment on the basis of the fact or perception of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, lawful source of income, age, height, weight, past or present membership in the military service, familial status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, marital status, disability or AIDS/HIV status, or association with members of such protected classes, or in retaliation for opposition to discrimination against such classes.