Regional Sales Director - Mid-West
SST, Inc. is searching for two Regional Sales Directors, in the northern mid-west region (Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri) and the southern mid-west region (Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, Arkanasas).
• Generate leads, prospects, opportunities and close business with all new accounts in Territory.
• Manage all existing accounts, prospects or leads in designated territory.
• Achieve annual quota
• Manage forecast and pipeline within territory
• Provide status and detailed reporting as requested by senior management on all accounts, opportunities, leads, proposals and other pertinent information.
• Manage all government funding, grant, budget or other processes with all accounts or opportunities to ensure complete funding for prospective business.
• Attempt to arrange commercial or philanthropic sponsorship of prospective business, where appropriate.
• Significant travel
• Participate with rest of company in non-sales activity as requested by management, including but not limited to certain tactical marketing collateral contribution, participation at industry or related events, involvement in company events, participation in demonstrations, etc.
• Cooperate with and assist all other company departments, but most specifically Operations, in meeting all customer service needs for all accounts in Territory regardless of whether or not you are directly involved in signing of that account.
• 5+ years outside sales experience
• Familiarity and experience with local/city government, public sector, public safety industry is favorable, but not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• General knowledge of the industry, organization, products, and/or services
• Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
• A passion for public safety is required
• Knowledge and proficiency with Salesforce.com
Note: the Company reserves exclusive right in its sole discretion to modify, adjust, delete, add or otherwise change the above at any time.
*** Please include a cover letter summarizing why you are a great candidate as well as your resume to email@example.com ***
SST, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any qualified employee or qualified applicant for employment on the basis of the fact or perception of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, lawful source of income, age, height, weight, past or present membership in the military service, protected veteran status, familial status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, marital status, disability or AIDS/HIV status, or association with members of such protected classes, or in retaliation for opposition to discrimination against such classes.