Director of Customer Success
• Partner with police departments to develop outcome measures for use of ShotSpotter including overall gunfire reductions; increased case closures and more positive community engagement.
• Coordinate and lead 30 Annual Account Reviews and participate in and practice positive Net Promoter (NPS) strategies.
• Brief police leaders on gunfire intelligence assessments and possible interventions and best practices.
• Brief city and law enforcement leadership on outcomes resulting from ShotSpotter use for the purpose of validating value of renewal.
• Partner with other entities such as ATF, Police Foundation, Urban Institute and lACP as a subject matter expert (SME) and seek opportunities in which to collaborate.
• Train customers on best uses of ShotSpotter functionality in order to drive measurable outcomes.
• Support sales team when requested in sales engagements by sharing prior experience in gun violence abatement strategies and best practices.
• Extensive travel required.
Note: the Company reserves exclusive right in its sole discretion to modify, adjust, delete, add or otherwise change the above at anytime.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your yourself and your skills and interest.
About ShotSpotter, Inc.
ShotSpotter is the global leader in gunfire detection and location technology. ShotSpotter's solutions help law enforcement officials and security personnel identify, locate and deter gun violence. ShotSpotter is based in Newark, California and offers its solutions on a SaaS-based subscription model to customers around the world, with current customers located in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and South Africa.
ShotSpotter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ShotSpotter complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ShotSpotter expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ShotSpotter's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.