Director, Southwest Regional Sales
Responsibilities include, but are not be limited to, the following:
• Generate leads, prospects, opportunities and close business with all new accounts in Territory.
• Manage all existing accounts, prospects or leads in designated territory.
• Achieve annual quota
• Manage forecast and pipeline within territory
• Provide status and detailed reporting as requested by senior management on all accounts, opportunities, leads, proposals and other pertinent information.
• Manage all government funding, grant, budget or other processes with all accounts or opportunities to ensure complete funding for prospective business.
• Attempt to arrange commercial or philanthropic sponsorship of prospective business, where appropriate.
• Participate with rest of company in non-sales activity as requested by management, including but not limited to certain tactical marketing collateral contribution, participation at industry or related events, involvement in company events, participation in demonstrations, etc.
• Cooperate with and assist all other company departments, but most specifically Operations, in meeting all customer service needs for all accounts in territory regardless of whether or not you are directly involved in signing of that account.
• Significant travel within territory.
Note: the Company reserves exclusive right in its sole discretion to modify, adjust, delete, add or otherwise change the above at any time.
Send Us Your Resume
We are always looking to meet talented and passionate individuals. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your yourself and your skills and interest.
SST, Inc Description:
SST, Inc. is the world leader in gunshot detection, alerting and analysis solutions. SST's Public Safety business unit is focused on improving public and community safety by locating gunfire, and ultimately helping to reduce and prevent gun violence through intelligence-led and community policing initiatives. SST solutions protect cities and countries around the world, with installations in more than 80 US cities and in four countries. SST’s Security Solutions business unit, provides indoor and outdoor gunshot detection and alerting to police and security personnel to mitigate active shooter events in schools, colleges, commercial and government facilities. Deployed in dozens of buildings and protecting thousands of students and staff, SST Security Solutions is the premier indoor/outdoor gunshot solution available.